- PhD research publications, authorship disputes and writing blocks
- Writing practice failure pays unexpected dividend
- “The Words” – a story of a blocked writer telling a story about a plagiarized story.
- “The Life of Pi” is a tale of writing woes, and a hero with a tiger in his tank
- When enthusiastic feedback activates writer’s block
Tag Archives: procrastination wheel of suffering
Above is a visual depiction from my book of the process of procrastination. It is a summary of the patterns I frequently see in blocked writers, and based loosely on the Buddhist “Wheel of Samsara,” which depicts the cyclic, self-perpetuating nature of human suffering. … Continue reading