- PhD research publications, authorship disputes and writing blocks
- Writing practice failure pays unexpected dividend
- “The Words” – a story of a blocked writer telling a story about a plagiarized story.
- “The Life of Pi” is a tale of writing woes, and a hero with a tiger in his tank
- When enthusiastic feedback activates writer’s block
Tag Archives: Walt Whitman
The potential causes of writing blocks are multitudinous. We humans are complex, multifaceted organisms who are occasionally, or frequently, pushed and pulled by contradictory impulses. Such as wanting to write and not doing it. Walt Whitman offers something helpful in … Continue reading