- PhD research publications, authorship disputes and writing blocks
- Writing practice failure pays unexpected dividend
- “The Words” – a story of a blocked writer telling a story about a plagiarized story.
- “The Life of Pi” is a tale of writing woes, and a hero with a tiger in his tank
- When enthusiastic feedback activates writer’s block
Tag Archives: writing workshop
I am pleased to announce I will be teaching a five-week class through Stanford’s Continuing Education Program beginning on September 26, 2011 entitled: “Overcoming Writing Blocks and Procrastination.” Registration begins on August 22. This class will be limited to 30 participants … Continue reading