I’ve had the good fortune of being able to co-author an article with my daughter, Meehan Rasch, for the New Mexico Law Review . It focusses on writing productivity challenges for lawyers and how to address them. Meehan is an attorney who has taught legal writing at UC Davis and USC, and the article brings her experience teaching law students together with the principles and strategies from my book, The Blocked Writer’s Book of the Dead. We’re excited to bring these ideas into to the arena of legal writing in a fresh and hopefully useful way. Check it out.
- Online Class on Overcoming Writing Blocks and Procrastination
- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Six – Writing Binge, Disappointment, Rationalizing
- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Five – Anxiety, Deadlines and Binge Writing
- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Four – Avoidance, Worry, Lying, Self-Criticism
- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming