I’ve had the good fortune of being able to co-author an article with my daughter, Meehan Rasch, for the New Mexico Law Review . It focusses on writing productivity challenges for lawyers and how to address them. Meehan is an attorney who has taught legal writing at UC Davis and USC, and the article brings her experience teaching law students together with the principles and strategies from my book, The Blocked Writer’s Book of the Dead. We’re excited to bring these ideas into to the arena of legal writing in a fresh and hopefully useful way. Check it out.
- Buddhist mindfulness meditation might help your writing productivity, but it’s easy to procrastinate about meditating too
- I’ll be Presenting at the San Francisco Writer’s Conference
- Better writing productivity through chemistry? Marcus Boon’s “The Road of Excess”
- Spontaneous writing, free writing, and writing blocks.
- Barton Fink Blocks in Hollywood