Are any of the following issues familiar?
• An inability or reluctance to make future plans about writing
• An inability or reluctance to schedule your day
• An inability or reluctance to stick with a schedule you have made
• Losing track of time, getting distracted
• Chronic lateness
• Overbooking your time
• An inability to estimate how long a task will take
• Overwhelm and anxiety when thinking of the future • Working too long at a stretch
• An inability to write except just before or after deadlines
• Insufficient prioritizing of writing relative to other activities and commitments
• Over-focusing on the passage of time and worrying that time is too short
A more extensive discussion is in my book, The Blocked Writer’s Book of the Dead.