- Buddhist mindfulness meditation might help your writing productivity, but it’s easy to procrastinate about meditating too
- I’ll be Presenting at the San Francisco Writer’s Conference
- Better writing productivity through chemistry? Marcus Boon’s “The Road of Excess”
- Spontaneous writing, free writing, and writing blocks.
- Barton Fink Blocks in Hollywood
Tag Archives: balzac
Will you be a more productive writer if you drink more coffee? Honore de Balzac knocked back countless cups and he wrote prolifically from midnight to dawn, night after night. In his article entitled ‘The Pleasures and Pains of Coffee,”here’s how Balzac described … Continue reading