- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 2 – Fear of Failure, Anxiety, Resentment
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 1- Unrealistic goals, delay start.
- Many a blocked writer languishes on the “Procrastination Wheel of Suffering”
- Full-Prefrontal Writing Avoidance
Tag Archives: balzac
Will you be a more productive writer if you drink more coffee? Honore de Balzac knocked back countless cups and he wrote prolifically from midnight to dawn, night after night. In his article entitled ‘The Pleasures and Pains of Coffee,”here’s how Balzac described … Continue reading