- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 2 – Fear of Failure, Anxiety, Resentment
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 1- Unrealistic goals, delay start.
- Many a blocked writer languishes on the “Procrastination Wheel of Suffering”
- Full-Prefrontal Writing Avoidance
Tag Archives: John Ritter
In Blake Edwards’ Skin Deep (1989) the late John Ritter portrays a narcissistic, alcoholic, sex-addicted, emotionally stunted, blocked writer who repeatedly pays a heavy price for his personal failings. This might not sound like a super-funny premise, but Skin Deep is, in … Continue reading