- Buddhist mindfulness meditation might help your writing productivity, but it’s easy to procrastinate about meditating too
- I’ll be Presenting at the San Francisco Writer’s Conference
- Better writing productivity through chemistry? Marcus Boon’s “The Road of Excess”
- Spontaneous writing, free writing, and writing blocks.
- Barton Fink Blocks in Hollywood
Tag Archives: Titanic
The Titanic was surprised by an unanticipated block of ice beneath the dark, frigid, North Atlantic ocean. It sank like a stone into the unknown depths. This needn’t happen to your writing. In the process of imagining, initiating and completing … Continue reading