- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 2 – Fear of Failure, Anxiety, Resentment
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 1- Unrealistic goals, delay start.
- Many a blocked writer languishes on the “Procrastination Wheel of Suffering”
- Full-Prefrontal Writing Avoidance
Tag Archives: Titanic
The Titanic was surprised by an unanticipated block of ice beneath the dark, frigid, North Atlantic ocean. It sank like a stone into the unknown depths. This needn’t happen to your writing. In the process of imagining, initiating and completing … Continue reading