- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 2 – Fear of Failure, Anxiety, Resentment
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 1- Unrealistic goals, delay start.
- Many a blocked writer languishes on the “Procrastination Wheel of Suffering”
- Full-Prefrontal Writing Avoidance
Tag Archives: Tony Shaloub
The little known, 2009 rom-com indie flic, Feed the Fish features a protagonist wrestling with a gnarly writer’s block. He had a very good response to his first book, but has been unable to get started on the second of a nine-book contract. His … Continue reading