- The Procrastination Wheel of Suffering: Part Three – Internal Pep Talks and Daydreaming
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 2 – Fear of Failure, Anxiety, Resentment
- Spinning on the Procrastination Wheel: Part 1- Unrealistic goals, delay start.
- Many a blocked writer languishes on the “Procrastination Wheel of Suffering”
- Full-Prefrontal Writing Avoidance
Tag Archives: Yoda
As Luke Skywalker found out during his doctoral studies with Yoda, changing habits is not a simple undertaking. With writing habits, there are numerous conditioned patterns of behavior that need to be altered, and if you’ve ever tried to change … Continue reading